“Dr. Rubin & his staff are wonderful. I always feel safe, comfortable and well cared for.”
We are now open for all dental procedures and cleanings.
Our entire staff continues to diligently work on creating a safe environment for everybody. We are taking extra precautions including HEPA/UV-C air filters to clean the air in our exam rooms, limiting the number of patients in the office at the same time, wearing gowns, special masks and face shields for additional PPE, and performing regular staff and patient temperature screenings. Click here to read more about additional patient safety procedures.
For the time being the following procedure will be followed for all appointments:
1. Please download and fill out our Covid patient screening and release form to bring to your appointment.
2. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and call the front desk at 508-881-4266 to confirm that you are here.
3. Please remain in your car, and when we are able to bring you directly to a room, we will call your cell phone and have you stop at the entrance door into the office for a brief screening and temperature check.
4. To minimize the number of people in the office at one time, only the scheduled patient can attend the appointment. However, if absolutely necessary, one parent or caretaker will be allowed.
5. Kindly call to reschedule your appointment if you have had any suspected exposure to Covid, or the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath
• Dry cough
• Runny nose
• Sore throat
We appreciate everybody’s patience with these increased precautions.
As always, we strive to give you the best care available in the safest manner.
30 Main Street, Suite 2, Ashland, MA 01721
Monday: 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Alternating Saturdays: 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Watch Our Patients Talk About Their Experience At Practice of Family & Cosmetic Dentistry