“Dr. Rubin was careful and competent, making sure I was comfortable the whole time.”
In our office, we treat all generations of your family, and we are as committed to the health of your family as we are to our own. You may be assured that we follow the most stringent infection control procedures as established by the Massachusetts Dental Society, American Dental Society, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP). Here are some of the practices we follow to prevent infection:
• We use hospital-grade sterilizers that are regularly tested for effectiveness by an outside agency.
• All of our instruments and hand pieces are either disposable or placed in sterilization pouches that are have built-in sterilization indicators.
• All of our rooms are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
• Every surface — from the patient chair to tabletops, lights, and handles — are carefully treated and barrier covered.
• We supply our patients with eye protection and barriers such as rubber dams as needed.
• Our staff always practices proper handwashing technique between patients, and disposable gloves and masks are a must.
With these guidelines stringently in place, you may be sure that you and your loved ones are safe in our care.