“Dr. Rubin was careful and competent, making sure I was safe and comfortable the whole time.”
In our office, we treat all generations of your family, and we are as committed to the health of your family as we are to our own.
Be assured that we follow the most stringent infection control procedures as established by the Massachusetts Dental Society, American Dental Society, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP).
We are taking the following increased precautions to keep our patients and staff healthy:
• Staff and patients have temperature screenings each time they enter the office.
• We are limiting the number of patients in the office at the same time.
• Our staff always practices proper handwashing technique between patients, and the use of PPE for all procedures consisting of disposable gowns, KN95 masks, face shields, disposable gloves and head coverings.
• We supply our patients with eye protection and barriers such as rubber dams as needed.
• All of our rooms are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
• Every surface — from the patient chair to tabletops, lights, and handles — are carefully treated and barrier covered.
• We are using HEPA/UV-C air filters to constantly clean the air in our exam rooms.
• All of our instruments and hand pieces are either disposable or placed in sterilization pouches that are have built-in sterilization indicators.
• We use hospital-grade sterilizers that are regularly tested for effectiveness by an outside agency.
With these guidelines stringently in place, you may be sure that you and your loved ones are safe in our care.